Glowing skin is always in.
Winter or summer, our skin goes through a lot. Pollution, dirt, cosmetics everything keeps testing the patience level of skin and when it gives up, we hear the shout from washroom – AACCCNNNEEEE. That is why cleaning and moisturizing skin with the right products is very important to keep the skin glowing and radiant.
We are introducing you with 5 Ayurvedic Face packs, try them and thank us later.
Turmeric and Besan (Gram Flour) Pack: Turmeric and Besan have been an essential ingredient of Indian Lifestyle. Be it a wedding or home inauguration people have been using them since ages. Reason being the antibacterial properties of these two ingredients. The mixture of these two will prevent your skin from any infection.
- Half tablespoon of turmeric
- 4 tablespoons of Besan
- Mix half tablespoon of turmeric with 4 tablespoon of Besan (gram flour).
- Add milk or lukewarm water. You can also add milk cream or white butter.
- Apply the paste on face and neck area gently for 15-20 mins.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and apply moisturizer.
Flower Face pack: Flowers are a blessing of Mother Nature for us. They are not just epitome of beauty but also contains various Vitamin A, D, and E which make skin youthful and glowing. The natural and soothing fragrance also relaxes the mind.
- 3-4 flowers of Rose, Marigold or Jasmine
- Take out Petals of whichever flower you have.
- Grind them and mix with milk and honey.
- Apply the paste on your face and Neck.
- Rinse it off and get refreshed skin instantly.
Sandalwood Face Mask: Commonly known as Chandan, sandalwood is touted as folk medicine of India. Various brands have made products using sandalwood considering its anti-infectious properties. This home remedy helps you to achieve fair, glowy and soft skin and reduces acne significantly.
- One tablespoon sandalwood
- Two tablespoons milk (enough to make a paste)
- Mix one spoon of sandalwood powder with a spoon or two of milk to form a paste.
- Apply it on your face and neck.
- Rinse it off
Neem(Nimtree), Tulsi(Basil) and Haldi (Turmeric): Filled with medicinal properties these three herbs are the most used ingredients in Ayurvedic products. The regular use of its mixture will prevent skin from aging unnaturally and reduces wrinkles and blemishes.
- 5-6 leaves of Neem and Tulsi
- Freshly grinded turmeric – half tablespoon
- Mix the above ingredients and grind them together.
- Apply it all over your face and neck and wait till it dries.
- Rinse it and apply moisturizer. It will reduce wrinkles and make your skin healthy.
Tomatoes and MultaniMitti (fuller’s earth): If you were considering tomato as just a taste enhancer, we think you missed out on its key properties. Tomato is filled with antioxidants which strengthen cells, clean out the dead cells and leaves your skin radiant and bright. Multan Mitti clears out all the dirt and oil from face and tones the skin.
- 2 teaspoons multani mitti
- 1 teaspoon tomato juice
- Make a paste by combining multani mitti and tomato juice.
- Apply the paste onto your face and let it dry.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water.