With concentrates of Aloe Vera Gel, Honey Carbomer and Almond Oil, and other nutritious fixings, Vedicline under eye gel for dark circles is one of the great skincare items. It will work on the presence of your skin, making it sparkle and sparkle best eye dim circle evacuation moisturizer. It limits imperfections and age spots for an all the more consistently molded appearance.
Almond oil may assist with lessening puffiness and ease up dark circles underneath your eyes. Its mitigating and cancer prevention agent capacities are answerable for this. Retinol, vitamin E, and vitamin K are completely found in almond oil, and they can assist with keeping up with the fragile skin around your eyes smooth without harming it. Honey Carbomer can assist with eye aggravation and distress. It can likewise dispense with microscopic organisms that could cause a disease in the eyes.
Aloe vera is habitually applied around the eyes to support the mending or recuperating of harmed skin.
Benefits of Under Eye Gel
1. It lowers puffiness,
2. Lightens dark circles,
3. Tightens sagging skin,
4. Reduces visible indications of ageing,
5. Rejuvenates tired eyes
6. Provides intensive treatment for under eye skin.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Vera, Gel, Honey Carbomer & Almond Oil.
How to use
1. Make a fist with your ring finger. Because it’s your weakest finger, it’ll have a delicate touch.
2. Using a pea-sized amount of product, scoop it up.
3. Begin tapping small dots under your eyes in the innermost corner and work your way outward. Applying lotion too close to your bottom lashes can cause them to fall out.
4. Incorporate the product into your skin by patting it in. It’s best to avoid dragging or rubbing.
5. Allow 2 minutes for the cream to absorb completely.
6. Finish with the remainder of your skin care and makeup.
Kapco International Ltd
Plot-11, Sector-3, Parwanoo, District Solan,
Himachal Pradesh – 173220
Mfg. Lic. No.: S-COS/10/19
100 ml – MRP Rs. 200/- Inclusive of all taxes
There are no reviews yet.