Hair care Tips at Home can be a part of your daily skincare routine. This just gives some nourishment and enrichment to your pretty hairs. Moreover, each flaunts hair reminds you of the immense glamour that you put up while doing proper care.
However, hair speaks the language humans can’t. Thick, thin, curly or dry; every type of hair has a story to tell. No, we are not here to give you a lecture on philosophy or personification. We are just trying to beautify the love we have for all types of hair. Therefore we are giving you some best hair care tips.
This love often seems to give pain when we go through hair fall or a frizzy hair phase.
So we thought to give you some tips straight from experts’ books.
- Always use lukewarm water to wash hair: Blistering water drops can extract the required moisture out of hair. However, it can also make them dry and dull resulting in excessive hair fall. So try to use lukewarm water to keep moisture in your hair.
- Use hair products that suit your hair type: Knowing your hair type is quite important to improve the state of hair, irrelevant products may harm your hair more. So it is better to consult a hair specialist to understand your hair type. Therefore you may ask about the products you can use or you may research on your own.
Vedicline brings you an amazing series of hair products such as shampoo, conditioners, hair oils, tonics and serums etc. However, these products are available for every kind of hair. They also provide ayurvedic shampoo for dandruff which makes them a one-stop solution for every hair issue.
- Use a smoother towel: Towels we generally use for bathing purposes are a bit harsher for hair. Instead of them, try to use soft cotton towels. Even, you can use an old soft t-shirt to dry up your hair.
- Don’t stick to just one parting: If you keep on making one partition for so long, chances of hair fall can prevail. So, you should deny doing the same for a longer period of time.
- Use hair protectants before using any heating tools: We understand your love for straightening and curling but with a little care. You can keep your hair safe from the harsh impacts of heating tools. Therefore use vedicline’s hair serum before putting your hair under any tool.
Here are some DIY hair care tips at home to flaunt healthy hair:
1- Egg Treatment: Use the wholesome egg for conditioning your hairs. It would help your hairs in getting moisturization.
- Cleanliness is important: The most important reason for hair fall is dandruff and itchy scalp. Therefore, maintain good cleanliness for beautiful and healthy hair
- Avoid hot water: Skip hot water showers, because hot water will make your hair dry and brittle as it strips protective oils from your hair.
- Bottle gourd treatment: Extract some bottle gourd juice and apply it into your hair. Keep this solution for half an hour and wash it off thoroughly.
5.Baking soda therapy: One of the beauty tips for hair is Baking soda therapy. Make a mixture of 3 tbsp. of baking soda and some water. Rinse your hair with this solution after shampooing. Let it set in for at least 5 minutes before the final rinse. Therefore, this therapy will help to remove the excess shampoo and styling product from your hair.
“Life is short. You might as well live it with really great hair.” All the above-mentioned tips are for hair care tips at home. So, you should give your hair the best of what you can. However, we are here with our amazing prepared product to give you the hair care tips at home.