Pre-bridal skincare routine in the 90 day beauty calendar for the bride should be followed by every bride. The First glow of beauty is seen on our skin. In such a situation, if you follow the right skincare routine before marriage, then the beauty of your beauty will also be visible on your skin on the wedding day. So what’s the delay, follow the 9ps day beauty calendar for the bridal skincare i.e. bride, and make your skin beautiful!
What is a pre-bridal skincare routine?
Besides treatments, home remedies, salon sessions, diet charts, etc., a pre-bridal skincare routine involves several steps. In short, this routine will help you achieve glowing skin, solve your skincare problems, and most importantly, beautify your skin before the wedding.
GOLD Facial kit (Mono Dose Pack Of 3)Product on sale
Neem & Brahmi Facial KitProduct on sale
Bio White Facial Kit For Whitening, Tightening & BrighteningProduct on sale
Bridal routine Guide
- Don’t wait till the last day. The sooner you start taking care of your skin, the more beautiful your skin will look.
- Meet a skin expert. Start skin treatments under his or her guidance for pre-bridal skin care.
- Use AHA- containing products for the bride’s skincare routine. It will brighten the complexion by getting rid of dead skin and giving a fresh look to your skin.
- Use sunscreen. Apply sunscreen on the face as well as other body parts. This will shield your skin and keep it safe from the sun.
- Try to go out in the sun at least. Do shopping or other work only in the afternoon.
- Start drinking green tea now. Not only will this cause weight loss, but it also makes the skin glow with its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- If you are following a diet plan for a perfect figure, then do not forget to take a good multivitamin along with it, so that a healthy glow remains on your skin.
- Omega oil is beneficial for skin and hair. You should consume it daily also.
- Eat watermelon daily. Whether your skin is oily, dry, or a combination, a lot of water is necessary to keep the skin healthy, eating watermelon is also a good option. It removes all the toxins from the skin, which makes your skin beautiful. Apart from this, all the juicy fruits, broccoli, and salad leaves also make the skin beautiful.
3 Months back skincare before the wedding plan
- Pamper the skin. Get a facial once a month or use a deep cleansing face mask.
- Pay attention to the skin of the hands as well. Massage the cuticles with cuticle cream every night to keep them moisturized and healthy.
- If your nails break frequently, apply a nail strengthener every one or two weeks.
- Take care of the skin of the feet from now on. Scrub the feet and ankles and if the skin there has become rough, then fill it with a foot filer.
- Dry brushing the body. Brush once a week with a natural bristle brush and then apply moisturizer.
- Use only those products, which suit your skin. Do not experiment in the pursuit of doing something extra.
- Take a spa for detoxification. This will also remove stress.
1 month back pre-bridal skincare routine at home
- Take a one-time makeup trial by fixing an appointment with your beautician, so that you can know what look suits you so that there is no mess on the wedding day.
- Pamper yourself, and take aroma therapy. Don’t be nervous about marriage. Try to be stressed free, so that the freshness remains on your face.
- Exfoliate the dead skin of the elbows, knees, and ankles by using any body scrub of your choice. Take treatment to remove the blackness there.
- Get the eyebrows shaped, so that you can get an idea on the wedding day what shape is suiting you.
3 weeks ago bridal beauty plan
- Quit using any new products or cosmetics three weeks before the wedding. It may not suit your skin and you may react because it takes two weeks for any reaction to become normal.
- Apply mineralized refining mud mask on the body.
- Take a skin-deep cleansing treatment.
2 weeks ago mpre-bridal skincare routine
- Apply a treatment mask on the face while bathing with lukewarm water, so that the nourishment of the mask from the steam reaches deep inside the skin.
- If you are thinking of getting hair color or highlights, get hair coloring done at least two weeks before so that the hair color can set.
1 day back pre-bridal skincare routine
- Check the eyebrows and get the last-minute plucking done.
- Do not apply makeup so that your skin can breathe freely and look fresh.
- Wash hair. This will make it easier to make the hairstyle the next day.
Final Countdown to Bridal Hair Care
- If you are thinking of getting a haircut, then it is better to get it cut at least a week in advance so that you can be set in a new look.
- Select a haircut that is easy to maintain and which suits you.
- Take a deep conditioning treatment for your hair every other day.
- Do not do a brand new experiment with hair just before the wedding to change your look.
- Use a mild shampoo or conditioner, so as not to harm your hair.
- Relax and take protein treatment for hair.
One of the most important days of your life is your wedding, thus you want to not only look flawless but also feel perfect. You can only get the skin of your dreams with an at-home pre-bridal skincare routine. You already know that nothing, not even expert makeup, can compare to healthy, radiant skin that radiates from the inside. So make the effort necessary to treat your skin and watch how gorgeous you appear on your big day.