Most of us women get confused between facewash and cleanser. Although both are skin care products and the work of both is to cleanse the skin, but still there is a difference between the two. You should also be aware of the difference between these two things. So today we will tell you about facewash vs cleanser in this blog.
What is a cleanser?
The cleanser is used to cleanse the skin deeply. The cleanser helps to remove dead cells, dirt, oil, etc. from your face. If you want, you can use the cleanser 2 to 3 times a week.
What is face wash?
As the name implies, a “face wash” is a product designed to clean the face. Cleaning the skin regularly is crucial. The skin’s natural oils are released, keeping the ph scale balanced. But using soap on the skin can aggravate existing skin conditions. Face wash cream is suggested for use on facial skin as a result.
Facewash vs Cleanser
|Removes dirt and grime from the deeper layers of the skin and unclogs the pores.||Removes dust and dirt, and helps in removing makeup as well. Also removes excess oil from the face and deeply cleanses the skin.|
|Beneficial for oily and combination skin.||The cleanser is very beneficial for dry and sensitive skin|
|It produces a lot of foam.||Do not produce a lot of foam.|
|More gentle than soap.It is low in moisturizing and hydrating factors!||It is gentler on the skin than a face wash.It is more hydrating and moisturizing than a face wash.|
|It should be used in the morning.It is necessary to wash the face after applying face wash.||It should be used before sleeping at night.You don’t always need water after you cleanse.|
Benefits of using face wash
Eucalyptus & Rosemary Face WashProduct on sale
Diamond Tejas Face CleanserProduct on sale₹220.00 – ₹480.00
Active Charcoal Disinfecting Face WashProduct on sale₹160.00 – ₹400.00
Facewash is used by women for daily face care. Keeping your skin fresh also reduces oil. Many women use face wash as an alternative to soap, as it does not cause much damage to the skin. Most face washes create the same lather as soap and clean without damaging the skin.
Lathering face washes remove dirt and excess oil from your face. Similarly, the right face wash unclogs your pores, allowing your skin to breathe. Regular use of germ-killing facewash also helps in reducing acne on your face.
Benefits of using a cleanser
Face cleanser is a different type of solution, which is used to remove dirt and excess oil from the face.
The removal of makeup is another usage for it among women. Many ladies also wash their faces with cleanser in the morning before putting on makeup. She now appears to have smoother makeup.
The best cleansing creams do not lather like face washes, and because of this, the two are quite different from each other. Cleaning the skin with a tissue or a moist cloth after using the cleanser is an option. The cleanser is also gentle. Cleansers moisturize and soften your skin more than face washes.
The correct way to apply face wash
All women know that their face should be washed twice a day with face wash. Also, everyday women wash their face in this way, but there is also a proper way to use facewash. That’s why we have come up with a list of things to keep in mind while applying face wash.
When cleaning your face, keep these things in mind.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before starting the facewash. This is because, when you wash your face, the dirt on your hands takes away all the quality of the facewash. Not much of a benefit is gained for you.
- Before cleaning your face with face wash, secure your hair in the back.
- Take only a small amount of face wash on your hands. Now with the help of fingers apply it on the face in a circular motion. Always keep your throat in mind when doing this. Apply facewash thoroughly on your chin, and forehead. Also, carefully apply facewash on the area around the eyes.
The Right Way to Cleanse
ActiveCharcoal CleanserProduct on sale
Aromatherapy Cleansing MilkProduct on sale
Lychee Shake Cleansing MilkProduct on sale₹152.00 – ₹420.00
If you ask experts, they will say that cleansing cream is very important to keep the skin clean and healthy. Cleansing removes toxins and dirt from the skin and moisturizes your face. Maintaining the beauty of your skin requires regular cleansing. Therefore, before knowing how to do cleansing, just keep in mind what is its purpose. There is also a method of cleansing like face wash.
Cleansing like this
- First of all, tie your hair, so that the hair does not come into the mouth while cleansing.
- Now take some cleansing lotion on your palm.. Just a tiny bit of cleansing lotion is required.
- Apply this lotion to your face. You can start with your cheeks. After this forehead and chin and then the throat
- Apply it well. Massage well with cleanser. Now take some cotton pads and wet them.
- Apply the wet cotton on your face in a circular motion and remove the cleanser.
- Don’t forget your neck. Then, depending on your skin type, apply a toner to your face.
Facewash vs cleanser both remove excess oil, grime, and other impurities from your skin, but the additional benefits they offer depend on your skin type and needs. You may decide to combine the use of the two of them to acquire the best results based on your demands. We hope you will avoid getting lost in the skincare aisle the next time you go shopping because you now know facewash vs cleanser.