It is true that we neglect to take care of our skin, which is the most delicate feature of our body. Skin peeling on face is a common condition brought on by weather change. The soles of the hand and the feet are the only places it may be found . Sometimes only one family member is affected and in some instances, the condition is inherited.
Despite the face, the skin peeling is not painful, but it does have a problem because of the way. The difficulty increase when using your hands to hold the pan or any leather object. Allow us to share with you some information about the skin peeling on face its causes and how to get rid of it & prevention.
Peeling skin on the face and its symptoms
The symptoms of skin peeling on face can be different from person to person, which can also depend on the underlying condition and the disorder which is responsible for the skin loss. Its symptoms may include the following.
- Skin dryness
- Thin scaling
What can be the reasons?
Many conditions, disorders and diseases can cause skin peeling. This often happens in the healing phase of an injury.
You should be evaluated by a physician immediately after exposure to any of the following or if you suspect any of the listed disorders. Examples of skin injuries may include:
- Thermal burn- Thermal burn occurs when the skin is damaged after coming into contact with hot liquid or surface or after coming in contact with fire
- Chemical burn- When a chemical comes in direct contact with the skin, it causes a burning sensation if the skin is damaged. Household cleaners and beauty products or chemicals used in the workplace can cause burns.
- Sunburn- It is caused by due to exposure to UV radiation from the sun.
Face peeling treatment
If the peeling of the skin of the face has become the cause of trouble, then with the help of the remedies mentioned here, relief from this condition can be obtained.
1. Use a moisturizer
Using a moisturizer immediately after washing and drying the face helps to lock in the moisture. Skin Peeling on face can be treated by doing this. It would be perfect to use fragrance-free moisturizers. Moisturizers that contain one or more of the following ingredients can help soothe dry skin:
- shea butter
- lactic acid
- hyaluronic acid
- mineral oil
- Green Apple TonerProduct on sale₹140.00 – ₹360.00
- Neem Brahmi Disinfecting Face WashProduct on sale₹140.00 – ₹550.00
- Natural Fairness LotionProduct on sale
- Active Charcoal Disinfecting Face WashProduct on sale₹160.00 – ₹500.00
- Lychee Shake Cleansing MilkProduct on sale₹152.00 – ₹420.00
- Orange Cleansing SyrupProduct on sale₹140.00 – ₹360.00
- Sandalwood & Turmeric Face WashProduct on sale₹140.00 – ₹200.00
- SunProctor SPF 30Product on sale
- Diamond Tejas FacialProduct on sale
If you have a sunburn, stay away from moisturizers and other products that contain oil or petroleum. These have the potential to overheat the skin. Additionally, utilizing skin care products that include an oil can cause acne to appear. Utilize oil-free, non-comedogenic face products.
2. Use a gentle and fragrance-free cleanser
Switching to a soap-free, mild cleanser can help heal skin peeling on face. Avoid using antibacterial or scented cleansers, as these can dry out the skin.
3. Avoid products that dry out the skin
When there is a problem like dry peeling skin on face, then keep in mind that use products that do not remove the oil of the skin. Try to avoid using astringents or products that contain:
- alpha hydroxyl acid
- benzoyl peroxide
- Topical retinoids can also contribute to dryness. Retinoids are synthetic versions of vitamin A, and they are often in skin care products.
Switching to a product with less potent retinoids or using retinoids less frequently can keep them from drying out the skin. After washing, pat – do not rub – dry face with a soft towel. This gentle approach can help prevent further skin peeling or pain.
4. Drink Plenty Of Water
It is important to keep yourself hydrated all of us should drink 5-8 glasses of water every day can help to stop the prevention of skin peeling on face.
5. Take a lukewarm bath
Limiting the time you take a shower or bath to 5-10 minutes can help prevent further drying of the skin. Also, instead of hot water try using warm or lukewarm water. Using hot water can quickly remove the oil from the skin. Taking a cold shower can help relieve the pain from a sunburn.
6. Use a Humidifier
Your skin will naturally become dehydrated and start to peel if your home or region is simply drier than others. If you think the dry air is to blame for your peeling skin, add moisture to your living space using a humidifier.
- Natural Aloe Vera Gel – Hydra 10Product on sale₹200.00 – ₹750.00
7. Peeling Skin Home Remedies
You can take care of skin peeling on face at home if it’s caused by dry skin, the environment, or a lack of water. Several efficient DIY treatments include:
- If your facial skin starts to peel, don’t be scared to exfoliate. Use a moderate cleanser devoid of alcohol, harsh fragrances, and alpha-hydroxy acids because these ingredients might dry out the skin. Alternately, you can remove the dead skin by using a soft-fabric shower scrub.
- If your skin is sunburned, applying a soothing gel with anti-inflammatory properties, such as aloe vera, helps hasten the healing process.
- Naturally hydrating honey is available. In order to prevent facial peeling, you can use it.
For how long does the peeling last?
For sunburn, it may take 3–7 days to go away; if dry skin is to blame, it will likely take at least a month. Depending on the degree of the skin peeling on face, medical diseases like rosacea or psoriasis may require lifelong care.
Please consult your doctor before using any type of product or treatment. If you want to apply something on the face, then first do a patch test of it, that is, try it on the hand or any body part, or if you feel irritation or any sensation, then do not apply it on the face. Hope you have got the necessary information related to Skin peeling on face.